Published: 13 October 2018
|Version 8.0.1 was released on 02/09/2018. It brings a lot of new features compared to version 7.0.
Warning, PHP 5.3 is no longer supported. the minimum version is PHP 5.4 now.
Here is a summary list of new features:
- Adding imports to the general ledger
- Important update of the Stripe module
- Added statistics in the salary module
- Addition of Romanian accounting plan
- Formatting phone numbers
- Adding a RGPD contact field in your company profile
- Adding a card for the accounting firm of your company
- Complete management of assets in supplier invoices
- Added "html" type for additional fields
- Added filter in various lists and look v8
- Added a function to check if pdf files are protected / encrypted
- Better performance with openldap
- Adding the export of leave requests
- Improvement of VAT reports
- The product variant works for services
- Use of a "+" pictogram for "New" buttons
- Payments made via online payment modules (Paypal / Stripe / Paybox) are recorded in the form of the corresponding invoice
- Ability to send an email from the project form
And many other improvements for your pleasure!
New module (Experimental)
- Ticket module
- WebDAV module
New module (Development)
- Fixed assets module (Assets)
Changes for developers
Developers can refer to changelog for updates.